- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy & Business Reorganisation
- Corporate & Commercial
- Employment & Labour
- Expatriate Services
- Further IP Practice
- International Trade
- IP Litigation & Anti-counterfeit
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Land & Property
- Taxation & Customs
- Telecommunications & IT
We handle all aspects of patents. Well-honed capabilities in science and technology and peerless courtroom skills: complex patent and scientific litigation demands the best of both worlds.
We have a number of technical staff with backgrounds in biotechnology, chemistry, industrial design and mechanical, electronic, computer and electrical engineering. The services include:
- filing domestic and international patent applications;
- planning strategies and providing advice in terms of filing patents and drafting specifications and claims;
- provision of advice pertaining to infringement, enforcement and freedom to operate; and
- conducting IP due diligence.
We have considerable experience in advising clients and acting in patent disputes across a broad range of industries and technologies.